Trustee Role at The Psychosynthesis Trust
Are you a visionary? Are you interested in helping us in our work to develop human consciousness?
• Help shape a new growth strategy
• Develop your leadership skills
• Be part of a leading educational charity board with annual turnover of £1million
We are looking for one new Trustee to join us in developing the Board’s potential.
Areas of experience we are interested in:
• Business development and scaling
• Psycho-spiritual teaching and education and/or experience of psychosynthesis
• Marketing and communications
• Finance and commercial skills
• People who are visionary, relational, focused on impact and who are excited about the Trust’s work
We welcome applications from Black, Asian and other ethnic minorities as well as people with disabilities, people who identify with being LGBTQIA and people from different socio-economic backgrounds.
About the charity
Our purpose stems from a belief that personal development and self-inquiry supports collective evolution for a kinder, more compassionate and connected world. We are committed to bringing benefit to the individual and collective through teaching Psychosynthesis. Learn more about the Psychosynthesis Trust.
All roles are voluntary (with travel expenses reimbursed) and are for an initial three-year term following a successful trial period. The overall expected commitment will be around 10 days per year from our office in Tooley Street, London.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes roles come up in the administration or management of the Trust, or as part of the programme team as a tutor, supervisor or trainer. It’s good to hear from talented people interested in joining the team.
To get in touch please complete the below contact form.