A four-day intensive course that offers a unique and empowering opportunity for personal growth and transformation.
Designed as an introduction to the vision, models and methods of psychosynthesis, Essentials provides creative tools and transforming techniques than can be applied to both personal and professional life.
This course is about discovering your possibilities, gaining insight, energy and inspiration. It's about putting what you want from life into practice, having better relationships and finding your own way.
Is this for me?
The Essentials of Psychosynthesis is for people who want more from life. People who want movement and change and who have the courage and curiosity to do something about it.
The course is a prerequisite for the Trust's Certificate in Psychosynthesis Foundations and Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (Psychosynthesis Trust awarded and accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
Please be aware that the course is experiential, which can be emotionally evocative bringing you into contact with your inner experience. Knowing what supports you is really useful, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
What do I get from it?
- Insight into limiting patterns and blocks
- Access to creativity, intuition and inner wisdom
- Connection to purpose, meaning and direction
- The possibility for more open and authentic relationships
- Movement and change
- Tools for inner leadership
- 1. Send your completed application form to the Trust
- 2. Your application form is reviewed by the Trust (to ensure readiness in applicants)
- 3. You might be invited to participate in a telephone interview
- 4. The Trust confirms your application outcome
This course is a prerequisite of the Trust's Certificate in Psychosynthesis Foundations which in turn can lead on to a further accredited Postgraduate qualification in Psychosynthesis Counselling (Psychosynthesis Trust awarded and accredited by BACP). It is usually possible to sign up for the Foundations course within a few months of attending an Essentials course, either for our September or February intakes.