A 6 day introduction to Psychosynthesis
Tiered Pricing: £1260 / £990 / £810
Date 13th - 19th October 2018
Who is leading this workshop?
The 6-day course will be led by psychosynthesis pioneer, Diana Whitmore – student of Roberto Assagioli, author, and member of our Trustee Board; as well as Psychosynthesis Trust Core Trainer, Brian Graham.
What is covered?
Essentials of Psychosynthesis – known as psychology with a soul – is a unique opportunity to further your personal and transpersonal/spiritual journey, whether you intend to embark on a deeper exploration in psychosynthesis or not. Participants have found the experience of Essentials moving, life-changing and enhancing, quite apart from the in-depth introduction to the vision, models, fresh therapeutic methods and techniques of psychosynthesis.
The workshop is a blend of experiential and theoretical work offered in the context of the Findhorn Foundation’s transformational environment, rhythms and practices. You are given ample time on Saturday and Sunday to become acquainted with the Foundation and its practices, or if you have been here before, you may choose to use the time to settle in through quiet reflection.
Starting early Sunday evening, some of the Essentials topics that will be addressed during the workshop are:
- Understanding Psychosynthesis as an holistic model
- Working with concepts of identity and personal freedom
- Integration of body, feelings and mind
- Depth work and the unconscious processes
- Introduction to, recognition of and working with subpersonalities
- Creative use of pain, crisis and failure
- Use of will and empowerment
- Right human relationships
- Meditation, evoking and developing desired qualities
- Intuition and the transformation of psychological energies
- Opening to superconscious experience and transpersonal crises
- Introduction to the concept of the transpersonal experience.