Please download and read our Room Hiring Agreement. Should you wish to go ahead with room rental please fill in the form below and provide the documents by email to Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your insurance details
- Proof of a recognised training in your profession and membership of appropriate external regulating body.
- For Counsellors only, proof that you are under regular professional clinical supervision (a short email from your supervisor as confirmation will suffice).
On receipt of the above your online account can be set up within the same day. Smaller rooms are self-service and can be booked online (up to 60 days in advance, subject to availability); larger rooms need to be booked via the Receptionists – full details of the booking procedure will be sent to you.
Viewings may take place Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 10.00am (before most of the rooms get busy) and will take approximately 20 minutes.
Room Hire Agreement
Please contact reception directly to request equipment as and when you make bookings via pet.clubsolution.co.uk. Available equipment:
- Flipchart Easel, Pad and Pens
- Large free-standing projection screen
- VHS video and television
- DVD player and television
- LCD Projector (own laptop required)
- Laptop Computer
- Portable CD Player